How to join:
- Like and Follow Fortune Pay Facebook page.
- Share this post and tag 5 friends in the shared post publicly.
- Once done, screenshot proof of shared post and DM it (direct message) to ‘Fortune Pay FB page’.
- Comment #FortunePay in the official raffle promo post.
***Failure to apply and complete these steps is automatically a disqualification for the promo.
*Top raffle post sharer will get the “ultimate reward” after completing the steps above. Share the official raffle post in as many FB groups as you can.
Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must complete all the steps to qualify for the promo.
- Six (6) of the qualified promo participants will get the chance to take home the following prizes.
(1) Winner of 1,000 peso cash prize.
(2) Winners of 500 peso cash prize.
(2) Winners of vacuum cleaners.
Additional reward for the qualified top raffle post-Facebook sharer.
(1) Winner of Ultimate reward worth 2,000 pesos.
- The promotion period is from November 11, 2021, to November 19, 2021, only. The promo is open to Filipinos who are currently residing in the Philippines.
- Fortune Pay will select the winners from the qualified participants via an electronic raffle.
- The top official promo post sharer or the winner of the ‘ultimate rewards’ will be selected by Fortune Pay.
- The ultimate prize winner can only be qualified after accomplishing the four steps (the prerequisite before becoming the top official raffle post-Facebook sharer).
- No winner shall win prizes in the same promotion repeatedly.
- Fortune Pay reserves the right to optimize, share, and modify all the content sent by the contestants for marketing and/or commercial purposes only.
- Winners will be announced on our Official Facebook page.
- The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by Fortune Pay regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print, and online media.
- Fortune Pay users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
- Fortune Pay reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
- Fortune Pay reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
About Fortune Pay
Fortune Pay is owned and operated by Easypay Global EMI Corp. since 2019, is the Philippines’ fastest-growing mobile payment platform that provides users with a convenient and hassle-free experience to financial services such as QR-enabled payments, electronic-based monetary transfers, and 24/7 online bills payment. Fortune Pay has over 20,000 top-up sites and a developing network of over 1,000 billers nationwide.