Take part in former Senator Jinggoy Estrada’s Jingflix raffle every week and get entries for a chance to win 5,000 pesos using your Fortune Pay app!
- Use the Fortune Pay app to pay for Small Claims Court Fees (Supreme Court of the Philippines), RFID (Autosweep & EasyTrip), credit card payments, mobile load credits, and utility bills payment.
- Fortune Pay account should be “Established”.
- The minimum transaction amount is PHP500 to be eligible for the weekly raffle.
- Send the screenshot of the successful transaction to Fortune Pay Official Facebook Page.
- Promo prizes are non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotions, fixed price items, unless otherwise provided.
- The cut-off for the submission of entries is every Thursday at 11:59 PM.
- The weekly draw of entries will be during Jingflix live broadcast every Friday.
More transactions give you more chances of winning! Be one of our lucky winners every week! Follow the Fortune Pay Official Facebook page to learn more.
About Fortune Pay
Fortune Pay is owned and operated by Easypay Global EMI Corp. since 2019, is the Philippines’ fastest-growing mobile payment platform that provides users with a convenient and hassle-free experience to financial services such as QR-enabled payments, electronic-based monetary transfers, and 24/7 online bills payment. Fortune Pay has over 20,000 top-up sites and a developing network of over 1,000 billers nationwide.