With the government’s effort in minimizing physical contact, Fortune Pay is here to help you stay safe at home while allowing you to do your activities. If you don’t want to go outside to cash-in your Fortune Pay wallet, follow these easy steps.
Note: Make sure that your Fortune Pay app is upgraded to its latest version.
How to cash-in Fortune Pay using BPI
- Click the plus (+) sign beside the available balance.
OR on the bottom menu, tap “save cards” and select ‘BPI“ to top-up your FP wallet.
- Select BPI.
- Log in to your BPI Express Online Account and click “accept”. *This is only available to those who activated their BPI Express Online Account.
- Once you received a confirmation message, you can now start cashing in with BPI.
- Click BPI.
- Enter your desired amount to cash in. Confirm your transaction details.
- Select the BPI Account number.
- Confirm your mobile number and receive OTP for confirmation.
- You will see a screen confirming that your transaction from BPI has been successful.
- You will also receive an SMS for the successful transaction on your mobile number.
Stay safe and go cashless with #fortunepay!
If you have questions and concerns send us a ticket thru email@example.com or call our hotline 09176201513 OR 8-805-5888 loc 116.
About Fortune Pay
Fortune Pay is owned and operated by Easypay Global EMI Corp. and is the Philippines’ fastest-growing mobile payment platform that provides users with quick and easy access to financial services such as QR-enabled payments, electronic-based monetary transfers, and 24/7 online bills payment. The fintech business has over 20,000 top-up sites and a developing network of over 1000 billers nationwide.